Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Project

Hi

It's been a while since I have even looked at this blog. I wanted to share some exciting (for me anyway) news. I have been invited to create a poster for a band participating in the Sasquatch Music Festival in Washington State. According to the Sasquatch Poster Curator:

Invite a select group of graphic designers to produce limited edition “artist feature”posters for the Sasquatch! Music Festival at The Gorge. Why? To support, invigorate, and create opportunities for the burgeoning poster design community."

My poster will be posted around the Seattle area. It will also be included in the Sasquatch Poster art show and added to the 2009 Poster Gallery on the Sasquatch website. I am going to need all the feedback I can get on my poster design. This will be great exposure for me and I want to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.

No comments: